MRP Chain Guide G2 Blue
Limited Edition MRP G2 Chain Guide Translucent Blue / White
MRP, the long time pioneer in chain guide design has raised the bar for Chain Guide systems with the G2 chain guide system.
The G2 will be the first model in production utilizing MRP's patented integrated chainguide/bash guard technology.
The G2 showcases a fully integrated skid plate, boomerang, and lower guide design never before seen on a bicycle.
The result is a no-compromise guide that is light enough for the most weight conscious racers without sacrificing chain retention, rigidity, or protection of the chain and chainring.
What are the Features on MRP's new G2 Chain Device?:
* Patented Integrated Skid Plate Design
* 260 grams complete, including all hardware
* 5mm thick CNC Alloy Boomerang with weight-optimized reliefs
* 13mm thick replaceable polycarbonate Skid w/full boomerang support
* 3-point attachment of Skid to Boomerang
* Derailleur cage style upper guide providing full chain enclosure
* Integrated Skid/Lower Guide including sealed bearing pulley wheel
* Enhanced Lower Guide rigidity and protection
* Front-access, single-bolt positioning of Upper and Lower Guide
* Low profile installation compatible with wide range of chain lines
* Available in ISCG or ISCG-05 mounting standards
* 36-40 tooth capacity
What are the benefits of this new G2 Device?:
* Low weight
* More Protection
* Skid resides 2mm inboard of chainring for the same amount of protection as a traditional bash ring, with less than half the weight!
* Skid adds structural integrity to boomerang, and provides inside lower guide surface
* Seamless transition when sliding over rocks and obstacles
* Transfers energy from impacts into the strongest part of the frame, instead of to the bottom bracket bearings and crank spider. No more bent spiders!
* Easy to install and adjust
* Minimized chance of crunching the lower guide
For more information on this new revolutionary product from MRP, please contact our office on 03 9587 1466.